Manga Boku no Hero Academia Manga General Discussion

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by White Wolf, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Snekhs

Snekhs

Pocky:
    3,482℘
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 12 / -0
    @Ark wow seems like you enjoyed BnHA :D !!
    Haha, yes he felt too guilty and couldn't help himself ^^ but in the end they did pretty well imo.
    All Might VS AFO was quite emotional. I loved the bits where All Might says goodbye to One for All, and "You're next", with all that it implies. Lol Twice is probably my favorite villain :D glad he got his backstory too, and a pretty interesting one!

Yes that panel of Deku and Mirio in utter despair was really communicative. I loved it. Overhaul himself seemed cool at first, but I feel like he was a bit underdeveloped during his arc, his relationship to Crono for example was barely touched upon, I found that aspect lacking a bit. I still like his design ^^. And the Mirio VS Overhaul fight, short as it was, was a rather epic one to me, which made me like Mirio more.

Who's Gakk xD? Rappa? Yeah I liked that Kirishima got some shine, and a little flashback. And tbh I like Fatgum, he's quite good-looking in his fit form haha. The girls were a real disappointment during the arc :( they got almost no relevance T_T I hope it's not gonna continue like this in the future.

That whole chapter felt quite cinematic, I can't wait to see it in the anime :D I usually like villain-focused chapters a lot~

Yes but maybe his power or his desire to see Mirio get OFA would have been problematic for story writing if he stayed alive? I don't know.

Haha, I liked the mini-arc of Baku, Todo, Camie and Inasa VS the kids. Was pretty wholesome plus some fun panels :D
    Good development from Bakugou throughout the post-AFO arcs yeah.

Yes I can see Eri learning to master her power at UA, it's a good thing that she's gonna live there, means we'll probably follow her evolution. Though it can also get dangerous ^^. But then, her power runs the risk of being too OP :hm imagine if she can revert bad consequences, then lots of stakes in fights will have to be recalibrated...
    Hawks had me hyped :p

2. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,242℘
    Ratings:
    +2,307 / 104 / -2
    Continuing from the last chapter it was about Hero ranks mostly . Hawk comments were interesting and endeavor reaction to it was nice ( one at back was better tho :p ). Really liked endeavor page
    [​IMG]

and the Nomu development was unexpected but damn nomus are overused.

Again just a transition chap so not much to comment

*Wash*

3. Snekhs

Snekhs

Pocky:
    3,482℘
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 12 / -0
    Well Hawk is very young, he has a particular personality :hm
    But a hero #1 - hero #2 team-up sounds epic :D !
    That Noumu at the end had Blackmist’s eyes no? But Blackist was captured by Gran Torino last we heard of him, that’s weird...
    I agree that the Endeavor "watch me" panel was pretty well done, it left an impression on me. Endeavor is on his way to become a decent person, hope it keeps going like that!

4. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,242℘
    Ratings:
    +2,307 / 104 / -2
    186-187
    That was interesting to see hawk and Endeavur going around together.
    The panels with Hawk doing all the saving while talking was hilarious.

And then we get the two fight Nomu, Interesting to see Both 1 and 2 facing same. I really hope Mangaka doesnt fodderize the two after all the Hype. Because End highest attack doesnt really seem to get job done.
    Hawk really has a great power tho :blobsweat

I died at these panels, He looks so funny.
    upload_2018-6-17_14-26-0.png upload_2018-6-17_14-27-6.png

5. Snekhs

Snekhs

Pocky:
    3,482℘
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 12 / -0
    Gotta say I like Hawks as a character, his design is cool and I like when a character masters their quirk with a lot of precision, like YaoMomo with Creation, Mirio with Phasing or Inasa with his wind. The two chapters did a good job showing why he's a high ranked hero, helping multiple people at the same time and acting like a celebrity. Endeavour as an awkward person was funny too indeed, I wonder how his relationship with his family will evolve. Note that the eldest son wasn't there in the hospital with Fuyumi and Natsu (that name btw! :lmao) :hm Dabi Todoroki bait?
    It's quite hype to see Endeavour fight, so far we hadn't really seen him full-on fight, even with the Noumu during the Bakugou Retrieval Arc.
    Wonder if that Destro guy will soon make an appearance, what with him being mentioned twice already.
    There's also a theory going on that the Noumu are made from kids :(
    I kinda want to see how Hawks fights as well, now that we've seen how he saves people. His free falling while securing the 76 bystanders, before getting his feathers back in order to fly, was rather stylish 8)

6. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,242℘
    Ratings:
    +2,307 / 104 / -2
    Yea hawks really has an awesome and convenient ability. The strongest point being the mass each feather can hold. Like even all might wont be able to rescue 76 people at same time much less ones falling from a building.
    So his ability is natural born for rescuing, Might be why he wants to team with Endevaur and make him strongest so he can be the full offense while hawks is literally perfect support.

I do think their co-operation is long term one and duo will replace All Might function together, which is perfect because BNHA is going towards multiple cores than just one.

Yea I hope their family patches up, They had a big bro? :dank

Eh doubt Noumu one, We saw brains of their and it didn't really looks like the size of a child. Its defo an adult brain with its size.

• Like Like x 1