Web Novel Dragon-Marked War God (龙纹战神)

Discussion in 'Novels' started by Ark, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    [​IMG]
    by Su Yue Xi
    Ongoing at 3100+ Chapters
    Translations by Sean
    Ongoing at 1150+ Chapters

The once greatest Saint underneath the heavens has been reborn after one hundred years. He cultivates with mighty skills, and he fights to once again reach the top of the world!
    Don’t compete with me when it comes to concocting pills, 100% effectiveness means nothing to me.
    Don’t compete with me when it comes to cultivation speed, I won’t be responsible when you die from embarrassment.
    Don’t compete with me when it comes to experience, as I am an ancient ancestor.
    The existence of Jiang Chen is destined to ridicule thousands of geniuses!

2. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    Was about to say that the pic kidna reminds me of the Heavenly Jewel Change one but when i searched for them i got my mind changed lel. Still for some reason the pic looks familiar to me

3. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    Alrighty

This looks like Li Qi Ye meets MGA which sounds all kinds of fun @Evil

MC is pretty much straight to point and takes no shit or spins around it. As for morals its a proper Dog eat dog worlds so prepare for deaths here and there.
    Right now Liking MC a fair lot, No grill so far.
    Chaps 1-15
    So like 5 chaps in and we have family cleaned from inside saving from that 500 chaps later family shit every damn time
    And at pace its ongoing I expect have town cleaned from inside before we hit 50 Mark. Its only 15 chapters in and young generation is out of picture in front of MC ( And he is brutal as fuck cutting their dicks off lmao)
    Chaps are fairly short being only 2500 words on average.

4. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    Its pretty familiar
    Since the pose is almost same
    and he had White Tiger and Dragon shit going on for him aswell.

5. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    HOLY CHEESUS

This novel sure starts with a fucking kick. This is defo Li Qi Ye meets MGA. The MC just fucks them up like nothing.

I defo like how in chap 1 we already had 2 people killed off the bat like nothing has happened. The way the MC also starts to humiliate the other family is just another level tbh. Even Li Qi Ye wasn't so brutal he was at least just killing them and crushing them while this MC is just extra cruel.

I defo wasn't expecting the castrate thing that whole chap was quite brutal tbh. I really can't wait for the big fights later on.

6. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    16-30
    So well I expected town be cleared by 50 but it only took 25 chaps for MC to crush the opposing family.
    Liked the brutal approach he had cuz that was a must.
    And it also set the stage for next arc with MC slaughtering the fuck outta strongest city young masters.

The part where he made Mortal Core piss his pants with false heavenly pressure was lel

And looks like we are onward to arc 2 with Misty Rain tower.

Jiang Cheng is fun and I love his relationship with his father.

7. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    31-45
    And as expected Misty Rain Tower will be the friends , MC casually shit stomps few level higher niggas saving them.

We get heal the girl arc like every xianxia ever. But this was far less cringe as there wasn't one high arse nigga who thinked MC was a piece of shit and tried to attack and then before heal there would be one kill. :dank

Looks like the Girl gonna be waifu with how JC has fallen for her. Tho her body power seems nice with Coldness
    inb4 Yin-Yang :dank
    And then we have the dumb nigga back with his lil dumb nigga no 2 to get himsel killed and he does alright.

And here comes obligatory sects pursuing something but this time a "Dog"

:dank

8. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    25 chaps in

Well tbh that was quite fast town wipe thngs are going fast without any useless fluff straight up to the point no time wasted which is being awesome and the MC is just how he should be usually most MC become this way after some time pass and they learn from their mistakes having an MC who starts fast from the get go in just cutting the roots without giving them chance is a nice change of pace.

9. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    That kill where he kicked gis sword and penned some fuckers skull sounded beautiful lol

10. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    Aye i bet that's first waifu right there or maybe only waifu hmm i am having the feel of multiple waifu in this one so prolly just the first. He just helped her so far, but i still can see her following him. The lee family are yet another dumb fucks about to git fucked they really stepped in dog shit there.

11. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    And aye that dumb fuck of course decided to make a death match with his 2nd son in line and he got killed why am i not surprised dumb fuck.

>dog in sight
    Well tbh i was expecting this dog to be some lost spirit beast of the MC's previous life but the way it turned out is good too since we are seeing bitering and fighting between the two and the dog thinking he is some hjigh shit. The convo between the two when they fought was omegalul.

Now time for that Mortal Core dude to die too i guess he shouldn't have messed up with the wrong person, but tbh anyone in his possition would do the same from a mortal point of view at least but from a smarter point of ivew they could at least have seen his power before that and not htink they are that much above ihm.

Also surprised that the dumb fucks from Lee family still think of killing him. With a little deduction it's easily seen that his possible master is the way he pretended to be back in his home house. If they think a bit they would just leave him be cause otherwise they are fucked by that dude if he really had a master that strong.

12. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    Now imagine it animated :gasm

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    Ayy this waifu is too pure tho, Wait till she gets sullied :smugnon

>mc opponents
    >not dumbfucks
    cmon scrubvil

14. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    Ayyy Big Yellow or the "Puppy Dog" was a nice addition, Reminds of Lord Fifth never ending crap mouth :dank
    Was good it wasn't connected to past life, tho they keep saying MC had nothing in past life anyway :dank

But best part was
    >DIVINE BEAST
    >LITERALLY A DOG

:hestonpls
    where you now?
    Im on 1038 :dank

15. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    I am on 57 quite far away

And well apparently MC in past was hardcore ill just cultivate kill ppl and then just die as i open the next world. Hope i get more info of his past life

I am surprised they keep calling him dog when he is supposed to be combination of Dragon and a Horse and the pic in gogole though most likely not official at all, but even then no matter how i imagine a combo of the two it doesn't make a freaking dog still ebin

And yeah reminds of Lord Fifth especially with his crimes lol stealing whole outer sect disciple panties and burning them defo reminds of Lord Fifth but still Lord Fifth sounded like the bigger shit poster frmo what i have seen so far at least.

16. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    Well fifth was something but after a while they become equally shameless

Fuck the fur vs Fart to death :Zaru

Its a horse with dragon horns basically, But Nigga is dumb so it turns itself to dog :dank

17. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    Retarded nigga :dank

18. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    And rip those people from Heavenly Sword Sect tbh they really deserved their death there they just attacked without even asking any questions or anything just straight away go for the kill no matter what the dog did it's still retarded from them. Their arrogance of thinking they are higher than the heavens only cause they are from a bigger sect than the city we are was the reason they got killed off.

And yet another novel where some spirit beast was conned to give his blood or some other part of himself lel it was an ice con

19. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    900℘
    Ratings:
    +349 / 13 / -0
    Nice 60 chaps in and we already have his lets call it a country cleared out this is nice pace of things.

Big Yellow is sure a fun dog.

And kek the Lee clan chief sure is a poor guy he got killed by just what he had found really that's some crap luck right there.

MC just giving out Saint skills around like they are cabbage literally ED's MC all over again :sticky

For 60 chapters in this i am liking it a lot so far hopefully it continues well

20. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    766,305℘
    Ratings:
    +2,329 / 106 / -2
    Yep

25 chaps for city
    60 for State

meanwhile in most, FIst 50 chaps are spent with MC running around like a dog or still solving family internal problem :hestonpls