Manga One Piece Manga General Discussion

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Momoyo Kawakami, Oct 3, 2017.

1. novaselinenever

novaselinenever

Pocky:
    1,681℘
    Ratings:
    +326 / 5 / -1
    haha do you draw ? I would love to see that

On another note, I read once a theory about his awakening. He might be able to bring back souls for a brief moment. That might give us a heartbreaking reunion between Laboon and the Rumbar pirates at the end of the story
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2017 ---
    lol no idea. But it's such a hyped up type of Haki. That I expect the high-level of it to be extremely good. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

It might mess up with the other person will on a stronger degree (mess up Katakuri's CoO). Like a normal evolution of taking out fodder by imposing your will on weaker wills

• Like Like x 2
  2. KusoRestaurant

KusoRestaurant

Pocky:
    610℘
    Ratings:
    +189 / 2 / -0
    It can be option tho, its like when luffy was facing enel back in sky island. iirc there was the first introduction for COO as well they call it mantra. And this was indeed helping luffy to got him. Cool idea tho
    But for me its more like luffy will increasing basic stat and it could give influence on luffy haki as well imo, also i am hoping for him to have something new like g4 new form for this fight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor

Pocky:
    2,215℘
    Ratings:
    +1,226 / 2 / -2
    I like this idea. CoC might be able to mess up another person's will and there by able to mess up their haki. Like you said it'll help make CoC much more than just a fodder weapon.

Ohh yeah, now that you mention it. There were certain theories of luffy having 3 versions of gear 4th. We saw Boundman and we saw tank man full version. We have to see the normal version of tank man and maybe another type of gear 4th. That'll be interesting for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Snekhs

Snekhs

Pocky:
    3,482℘
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 12 / -0
    I draw but I’m a champion procrastinator :life ah maybe I’ll give it a try, will let you know ^^
    The Rumbar Pirates story is a soft spot of mine, I’d definitely be up for some tear jerking heartwarming reunion scene :3

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. MUUGEN

MUUGEN

Ratings:
    +645 / 37 / -15
    @novaselinenever I really like the all three power up but Brulee stated Kata trained Observation so much he obtained Future Sight so it might be if you awaken CoO CoA awakens but even then is hard to believe 'cause you have to train Haki to even use it efficiently. Even then you need quite a bit of training. Ray's statement it blossoms in direct situations how much will it actually awaken though I feel like FS is too high of a leap for Luffy when his CoO isn't even that good where as CoA or CoC are more logical to Luffys needs when you said CoO it made perfect sense.

@Lindltaylor hmm I think you're right.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. novaselinenever

novaselinenever

Pocky:
    1,681℘
    Ratings:
    +326 / 5 / -1
    Yeah, I agree with you mate.

CoO would be too much of work for Oda to make it work alone. The fight would last another 10 chapters. He would have to get used to it. He'll probably not get the same level as Kata and then it's going to be a chess match. The first that attack takes the hit.

CoA would be amazing. G4 has arguably the same power as Power-mochi which is advance CoA. So imagine advanced CoA + Gear 4th.
    That's hax lol. But even then he can't touch him.

CoC is the best choice imo. We'll finally see what's all the fuzz about it. Everybody took notice of Luffy when he partially awakened it in Marineford. Doflamingo warned Vergo of Luffy because he has CoC. The hype is real haha

• Like Like x 1
  7. MUUGEN

MUUGEN

Ratings:
    +645 / 37 / -15
    As for CoC if we take into account the theories on CoC being the key to how Shanks is able to move so fast this might also be the key to Luffy winning against Katakuri as one his speeds could increase in both G2/4 which are virtually the same thing it'll bypass FS as Luffys attacks could potentially be faster than Katakuris morphing which if Katakuri sees the attacks coming he may not be able to avoid in time or he even sees himself getting hit that he becomes flustered and loses his cool and gets hit that way. As well as even when Luffy was able to dodge he was still outclassed by Katas speeds as he was able to outpace him by beating him to the next location.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MUUGEN

MUUGEN

Ratings:
    +645 / 37 / -15
    Anyone else wondering why we haven't seen Katakuri use Jelly Beans in the fight nor go back to using Mogura?

9. Roronoa D. Luffy

Roronoa D. Luffy

Pocky:
    543℘
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    nope coz jelly bean not gonna do shit to puffy and the reason he is not using mogura is he is more stronger in using his awakening attack thqn using mogura

10. ShiShio

ShiShio

Pocky:
    618℘
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Luffy and Zoro always have been equal with the exception of Enies Lobby.
    Zoro has always been a whole tier above Sanji (A mid diff fight at best) with the exception of Enies Lobby.

Using the Doriki as a legitimate argument is a damn joke considering how many stats and variants it ignores. Doriki doesn't take speed into consideration or skill or reflexes or stamina or durability or range or lethality. It is merely the measure of physical strength. And even then Kaku is a swordsman who should be able to generate his maximum strength with his sword not his punch. Why not have him hit chapapa guy with flat end of his sword rather than punching him? Even then it was Doriki of Zoro and Sanji's opponents not Doriki of Zoro and Sanji. And despite all that EL is the closest Sanji has ever been to Zoro yet he was not even close to being his equal.

That's my general discussion. Everyday all day.

Sanji has never been nor will he ever be equal to Zoro. Not in rank, not in stature, not in skill not in the dreams of every Sanjitard (Well that's kinda arguable).

That's my weekly discussion. See you guys next week :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Pocky:
    2,876℘
    Ratings:
    +419 / 62 / -7
    Hyped for the next chapter

I hope Luffy vs Katakuri will go on

12. Aku

Aku Administrator Dal Dal's Bodypillow

Pocky:
    11,063,934℘
    Ratings:
    +323 / 6 / -1
    Yo @Ark @NamelessNomad
    Does mama's fat loss remind you of Gosu's fat loss? You think it will have the same affect? :hm

13. Nom Nom

Nom Nom

Pocky:
    2,012℘
    Ratings:
    +923 / 9 / -3
    Hmm hmm :hm
    If it is, then it's bad news for everyone. But I dunno if it's exactly the same. BM seemed to be too tired tbh. She's angry, and that is why she's so hyper. Dunno if her getting thinner actually means her true strength is coming out

14. Aku

Aku Administrator Dal Dal's Bodypillow

Pocky:
    11,063,934℘
    Ratings:
    +323 / 6 / -1
    Hmm.. so BM has looked a bit half-assed this arc, so if her weight works like Ryong's then she will be exponentially faster and stronger since she isn't being help back anymore and she can move freely.

And this would also validate why she is a Yonku as well... cause it seems like Kata can beat her rn :hehe

15. Nom Nom

Nom Nom

Pocky:
    2,012℘
    Ratings:
    +923 / 9 / -3
    That's true. BM still hasn't yet justified why she's a feared Yonko yet and how she has attained that position :hm
    I was saying in the chapter thread, this arc, especially the situation the crew is in rn, needs a few sacrifices other than Pedro.

16. Nom Nom

Nom Nom

Pocky:
    2,012℘
    Ratings:
    +923 / 9 / -3
    Since there are very few people, and most don't comment in dedicated threads, I'll post my views of the chapter here.

Chapter 905
    I honestly lol'd at the cover. xD
    We get to see many new faces, the royalty are revealed (lol Ballywood kingdom :drakelul). And some old ones too. It was good to see Fujitora with his logic :)cat), the banter between Sakazuki and Sengoku was hilarious and Garp was his usual self xD
    I guess we'll finally see Ryokugyu soon. From the small hits in this chapter,looks like he might be based on a monk or maybe a samurai
    The Goan king is also a douche as usual.

Looks like the RA have already infiltrated New Marineford (so much for the opening page exposition :hestonpls).

• Like Like x 1
  17. Snekhs

Snekhs

Pocky:
    3,482℘
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 12 / -0
    Oda showing us one of the Grand Fleet commanders folding his clothes as a chapter cover :drake
    Cavendish,Bartolomeo and Ideo's cover stories were the most interesting, I didn't care much for the Tontattas, and the Giant one was just still pics of their crew... Let's see if Orlumbus' cover story has more than his daily life chores :hm

The names of the new royalties and their kingdoms were funny, I liked the idea of the matryoshka princesses ^^. King Hamburger and King Tacos lol. Oda just can't stop himself from naming characters after food, after WCI x)

Fuji wrecking Akainu with his infallible logic lol. There's no respect between the high-ranked marines xD
    So Fuji, Greenbull, Akainu, Sengoku and Garp, at least, are gathered in Mariejois. I wonder if the Revos intend to full-on face them or if something else will happen.
    That remark by Fuji about Vegapunk making a find that might replace the Shichibukai was interesting! But will we know soon or, as usual with Vegapunk, get some more crumbles of info in 2 years xD?

Stelly is so lame, how did he even become a king ._.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nom Nom

Nom Nom

Pocky:
    2,012℘
    Ratings:
    +923 / 9 / -3
    Orlumbus' story so far involved reaching his kingdom and resigning afar. Then we got this I guess. Probably gonna be about his new life a pirate.

I think Fuji comment might be referring to something like better Cyborgs I guess. That way, the navy has full control over them. Probably some breakthrough upgrade to cyborg Kuma.

Lel, chapter did give an explanation as to how he became the king. But he resembles the young Helmoppo xD

• Like Like x 1
  19. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    846℘
    Ratings:
    +347 / 13 / -0
    The current reverie arc even though i would like to be skipped just so i can get fucking Wabo already is still going strong and well.

Chap 906 really had some good stuff in it from start to go every panel had something to show us.

The last panel especially was interesting as we have no idea just who's hat that is, but what i could possibly see as a possibility is that it was something worn by someone close to Roger.

But still where is my WANO :cry