Ongoing Persona 5

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Luke, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Luke

Luke

Pocky:
    526℘
    Ratings:
    +399 / 1 / -0
    In April, Ren Amamiya transfers schools for mysterious reasons—something to do with him getting a criminal record for committing grave bodily harm, with the conditions of his probation being to attend a new school far away. A friend of his parents named Sojiro Sakura agrees to take the boy in for reasons of his own, so a reluctant Ren begins his new life. He deletes a mysterious red app from his phone before arriving at Sojiro's house, but the app reappears as he's going to bed for the night. He dreams of a strange place known as the Velvet Room where a man named Igor tells him that there's a way to break free of the chains binding him. The next day, when another red screen on a new classmate's phone leads them into a trap, a persona know as Arsène appears to help Ren. Somehow, all of this will lead to Ren falling back into police custody by November.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork.

Anyone watching or looking forward to this ?

2. Momoyo Kawakami

Momoyo Kawakami Administrator

Pocky:
    90,805℘
    Ratings:
    +122 / 2 / -0
    Been watching it with my wife and it's pretty decent. They cover the ground that they need to without wasting time. One thing I'll say for now is that the anime using tracks from the game is fucking ace. Just hearing the Night Rain OST just makes me want to replay P5

• Like Like x 1
  3. Luke

Luke

Pocky:
    526℘
    Ratings:
    +399 / 1 / -0
    I've yet to watch today's episode but hopeing they can improve the pacing somewhat if they want to cover the main arc's at least.

4. Luke

Luke

Pocky:
    526℘
    Ratings:
    +399 / 1 / -0