Traveling?

Discussion in 'News & Offtopic' started by Vengeance, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Vengeance

Vengeance

Pocky:
    621℘
    Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -0
    Do you travel often? If so, where do you usually go? If not, do you want to go and visit somewhere or something in particular?

2. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    774℘
    Ratings:
    +338 / 12 / -0
    I have gone out of my country only once ever, but i do want to travel as always the issue usually stands in the money and time.

Hmm places i would like to visit well tbh my first would be the Vienna Wheel i am afraid of heights and stuff, but i for some reason for long time now want to visit it and see it and all and there are many other places i would like to visit, in general i would love to just go and travel for quite some time at some places around the world, but alas some day maybe.

Canada is another place i would like to visit to meet with buddies and check it around.

3. Ark

Ark Administrator

Pocky:
    765,852℘
    Ratings:
    +2,274 / 99 / -2
    >not visiting me
    :blobtriggered

usually family trip once a year within country some 500/1000 KM away for sightseeing and religous place

4. Evil

Evil Administrator

Pocky:
    774℘
    Ratings:
    +338 / 12 / -0
    Lel fam i would visit you, but sadly India isn't around one of the places i am eager to visit nothing personal.

5. Nom Nom

Nom Nom

Pocky:
    1,999℘
    Ratings:
    +912 / 9 / -3
    Travel often? Not as much as I want to.
    Never been out of the country. But at least one trip every year somewhere within.

Places I want to visit? Nothing in particular, I just want to see the world :poipoi

6. ewhee~

ewhee~

Pocky:
    7,222℘
    Ratings:
    +275 / 6 / -1
    :blobphoto
    I do travel often, mostly around Europe.Favorite, and place I’ve visited the most is Italy~ It’s quite near me so also easy to reach by car and visit more than 1/2 cities, cheaper than most, is always interesting, entertaining, and I love places with good food. Otherwise also really enjoyed Brussels because of chocolates and graaaaaass, and the Netherlands.

Not counting Turkey, I have only left the continent once, so most of the countries I'd dream visit are far away places like Sri Lanka, Australia, Japan, South America, Indonesia ...:poipoi. More realistic choices for St. Petersburg, Prague, Egypt and Iceland uwu <3

7. Viktor

Viktor

Pocky:
    528℘
    Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    I travel a lot, especially during last few years. It's a blessing and I cannot imagine my life without traveling